Norconia scopes

4 replies to this topic

#1 @v&rAgE J0e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 11:11 AM

Hi.

i just bought a Norconia 3-9x40 scope for my shadow 1000. havent tries it yet but im gona in the morning...
Have any of you had a Norconia scope, if so what are they like , any good?
thanks

@v&rAgE J0e :)

#2 Mongojoe

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • 8,723 posts
  • Interests:My family, trapping, predator calling, hunting, shooting, guns, airguns, fishing, handloading ... And now, this here computer, altho I'm totally computer stupid.

Posted 18 December 2007 - 12:04 PM

Never heard of it....but if it is not rated as for use with air rifles, in time you well may have a problem with it..... Just tossing my thoughts in, for what they are worth.

#3 @v&rAgE J0e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 18 December 2007 - 01:51 PM

the guy at the shop said it was for air rifles

#4 Mongojoe

Advanced Member

• Admin
  • 8,723 posts
  • Interests:My family, trapping, predator calling, hunting, shooting, guns, airguns, fishing, handloading ... And now, this here computer, altho I'm totally computer stupid.

Posted 18 December 2007 - 05:31 PM

View Post@v&rAgE J0e, on Dec 18 2007, 12:16 PM, said:

the guy at the shop said it was for air rifles

Then it should be a good one for you...and make some of those longer shots much easier and more precise.... With that GAMO Shadow 1000 rifle, and now a good 3-9X40 scope riding on it, it sounds to me like you are set up for about anything an air rifle is made to handle...from plinking, to pest eradication, to small game hunting... Be sure to let us know how you do with it...... Something else I'll toss in here. Try all the different brands and styles of pellets that you can. You will most likely find that some shoot alot more accurately in your gun than others. Then when you find a pellet, or pellets, that your gun likes best, you can just buy that kind to shoot.............. Congrats, @v&rAgE J0e... I'd say you got you a pretty good set up.

#5 @v&rAgE J0e

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 December 2007 - 01:34 AM

ye me too :P

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users